A comprehensive analysis of CWD from the Alliance for Public Wildlife: The Challenge of CWD: Insidious and Dire
- Summary and Supporters
- Official Ballot Summary and Language
- Conservation Federation of Missouri Executive Director regarding CWD in Missouri
- —Alliance for Public Widlife: CWD, Insidious and Dire
- Frequently Asked Questions about MHFFC
- CWD detected in St. Clair County Missouri
- Is alarm over chronic wasting disease exaggerated?
- CWD Strikes in Arkansas
- Immediate action critical to halting CWD’s spread
- Does “Mad Deer” disease pose a public health threat?