In Arkansas, a newly discovered outbreak already has infected 43 percent of adult bucks. CWD is 100 percent fatal. Is this what we want for Missouri’s deer herd?
- Missouri Conservation Commission Hijacked?
- Wildlife Agencies weigh in on failing USDA CWD Program
- CWD Growing across North America
- Signature Gathering suspended
- Summary and Supporters
- Official Ballot Summary and Language
- Conservation Federation of Missouri Executive Director regarding CWD in Missouri
- —Alliance for Public Widlife: CWD, Insidious and Dire
- Frequently Asked Questions about MHFFC
- CWD detected in St. Clair County Missouri
- Is alarm over chronic wasting disease exaggerated?
- CWD Strikes in Arkansas
- Immediate action critical to halting CWD’s spread
- Does “Mad Deer” disease pose a public health threat?